Sunday, August 23, 2009

Eyes Buried In Sand


Eyes Buried In Sand... Off In Egypt Land

For forty years I slept

for forty years I wept

I'm buried in the sand

like God's people in Egypt land.


Without wings I fly

just takes some strength of mind

(strength of mine)

Yet maybe I lack the strength

to lack such dreams

to lock such dreams

away with evil things

where they belong


just takes some strength of mind

(strength of mine)

there is none to find

cannot hide

away; outside

of the dreams in which I reside


You only exist

in my mind

(in mine)

you only exist

in my mind

(water into wine)

someday you will find

nothing is inside

so whenyou'reinabind

a sickness undefined

it's just water/wine

your friends already dine

with the ghost that you hide

so you may unwind

everything is fine

[a feeling so pure]

a lover so kind

[someday you will find]

nothing waits behind

[this death you fear]

in YOUR mind

(once in mine)

WHEN YOU WENT TO EGYPT LAND... WHO WAS THERE, HOLDING YOUR HAND??

-in your mind-

(once in mine)

XO

8/23/09

No comments:

Post a Comment