Thursday, September 3, 2009

NOT TONIGHT ----- Tonight.

I DON'T WANNA SLEEP!!!
NOT TONIGHT!

–.As the morning hours creep -
------up on me.

My mind is the attic you don't care for...
thoughts everywhere...
in no particular order...
overflowing up and out of their respective boxes...
maybe the light bulb is burnt out...
I'm not too sure. I can't think, cannot think a thing a thought a notion an idea. Not even a dream, or a feeling; fleeting.


I wish sleep didn't seem so.....Undesirable. So awful. So awful.


I just need to give in. In this case, it's okay.

NOT TONIGHT!!!

Yes, tonight. Do what's right. Overcome the fright.
Leave the delight
of staying up all night
to another night. It'll be alright.

And then I slept.
The next morning I was fine. A-okay.


September 3
2009
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment